Biohack.ae Special Limited Time Offer!
Get a free copy of
The Biohacker's Flu Guide
The ultimate resource on Biohacking Viral Infections
* No spam, ever
CILTEP® is a revolutionary formula that works with just a single dose. Claim your free bottle!
In 2011, a small and elite group of independent researchers set out to solve a problem. How could they engineer the world’s first natural supplement to protect brain health and maximize memory and concentration, without any side effects?
The research gave them enough clues to test and refine a range of ingredient combinations until they arrived at the perfect formula: they called it CILTEP®
CILTEP® is the most unique, natural brain supplement on the market today. It activates pathways in the brain known to increase memory consolidation, information processing, and the ability to recall information.
Since its release, I have been traveling the world and educating people on the formula.
It's incredible how a better working brain can get you back to doing the things you love and getting more out of life!
At a conference talking about CILTEP®
Whether you're in school pursing your degree or trying to get your mental edge back... CILTEP® is the right product for you.
I promise you'll feel the difference the first time and every time after that.
That's why we are able to offer a starter bottle absolutely free for you. Of course we lose money on every single order, but because it works so well, many people like yourself become customers for life.
I can't wait hear how much your life improves with your better working brain.
Roy Krebs, Founder
CILTEP® contains powerful ingredients that BOOST Long-Term Potentiation (LTP), which is the "persistent strengthening of synapses based on recent patterns of activity".
This is the basis for the creation of new memories and staying focused and alert throughout the day.
The ingredients in CILTEP® INCREASE beneficial neuro-chemicals whose purpose is to keep LTP activated, so you’re faster and more accurate at recalling words, memories, facts, faces -- anything you could possible want to remember. And you can experience these improvements in just a matter of minutes!
"My wife set up a blind study for me because I got my hand on some CILTEP®… We did a blind test… Out of these 20 trials that I did in these 10 days, my four fastest ones were all on CILTEP."
- Mattias Ribbing, Grandmaster of Memory
I woke up this morning, had my CILTEP® and coffee. When I got here, I just felt so in tune with my body and so focused. Some things just work."
Liz Gleadle, Olympic Javelin Thrower for Team Canada
"CILTEP® keeps me sharp and focused in all that I do, from football to crossfit, to olympic lifting, interval training and even work.
- Brittney Nicole, Elite Athletic Trainer and Nutritionist
The CILTEP Formula is so unique and so effective that it was granted a patented by the United States Government #US9149457B2.
When it comes to supplements, a patented formula is about as rare as seeing a unicorn in the wild!
With the CILTEP formula you know you're getting the best natural product for increasing cognitive function.
For a limited time, you can get a free starter bottle of the CILTEP® Nootropic Stack. You only pay shipping & handling. No re-bill, auto-ship, or other crazy stuff. Just five days of focus.
ALL THIS FREE:
This is not a subscription. You will not be re-billed, auto-shipped, or anything crazy like that. You're getting 5-days of the CILTEP Nootropic Stack absolutely free. You only pay the shipping and handling. Limit one bottle per household.
CILTEP® is the world’s first cognitive-enhancing supplement that helps you cultivate a deeper sense of focus, presence, and mental endurance so you can perform at your best in any task, challenge, or activity you put your mind to.
1. Brown JE, Rice-evans CA. Luteolin-rich artichoke extract. Free Radic Res. 1998;29(3):247-55. PMID 9802556 32
2. Yu MC, Chen JH, Lai CY, Han CY, Ko WC. Eur J Pharmacol. 2010;627(1-3):269-75. PMID 19853596
3. Rutten K, Van donkelaar EL, Ferrington L, et al. Neuropsychopharmacology. 2009;34(8):1914-25. PMID 19262466
4. Reneerkens OAH, Rutten K, Steinbusch HWM, Blokland A, Prickaerts J. A promising target for cognition enhancement. Psychopharmacology. 2009;202(1-3):419-443. doi:10.1007/s00213-008-1273-x.
5. Barad M, Bourtchouladze R, Winder DG, Golan H, Kandel E. Proc Natl Acad Sci USA. 1998;95(25):15020-5. PMID 9844008
6. Lelkes Z. Pharmacol Biochem Behav. 1998 Aug;60(4):835-9.
7. Block F1. Neuroreport. 2001 May 25;12(7):1507-11.
8. Chen RW. Neurosci Lett. 2007 May 17;418(2):165-9. Epub 2007 Mar 18.
9. Ammon HP, Müller AB. Forskolin: from an ayurvedic remedy to a modern agent. Planta Med. 1985;51(6):473-7. PMID 17345261
10. Seamon KB, Daly JW. Forskolin: a unique diterpene activator of cyclic AMP-generating systems. J Cyclic Nucleotide Res. 1981;7(4):201-24. PMID 627800