Keto-Friendly Bulletproof Coffee….
There’s no better way to reset your body after a day of splurging than with a cup (or three) of buttery, keto Bulletproof Coffee.
This creamy concoction of Brain Octane Oil (a super potent form of MCT oil), grass-fed butter and coffee powers the body with healthy fats. Brain Octane Oil converts to ketones and helps push your body towards ketosis, so you can stay energized and keep your metabolism humming.
Bulletproof Coffee is the perfect fuel to keep you running all morning, whether you’re hitting the pavement or a boardroom meeting. It’s also super-easy to make.
Keto-Friendly Bulletproof Coffee
- Filtered water
- 2 ½ tablespoons Bulletproof Coffee Beans
- 1 teaspoon-2 tablespoons Brain Octane Oil
- 1-2 tablespoons grass-fed butter, or 1-2 teaspoons grass fed-ghee
- Brew 1 cup (8-12 ounces) of coffee using filtered water with 2 ½ heaping tablespoons of freshly ground Bulletproof Coffee Beans. Use a French Press to preserve beneficial coffee oils that paper filters keep out.
- Add 1 teaspoon to 2 tablespoons of Brain Octane Oil. You can learn more about Brain Octane Oil here, but keep in mind that this stuff is powerful. Start with 1 teaspoon per cup and work your way up to 1-2 tablespoons over several days.
- Add 1-2 tablespoons of grass-fed, unsalted butter or grass fed-ghee. You read that right. It says butter. Don’t worry. This mixture also makes the creamiest, most delicious cup of coffee you’ve ever had. Oh, and make sure your butter is unsalted. Salty coffee is gross.
- Mix it all in a blender for 20-30 seconds until it looks like a foamy latte.
Check out our quick and easy video on how to make buttery, keto-friendly Bulletproof coffee below.