ABOUT THE PRODUCT
CERTIFIED CLEAN COFFEE
- Expertly-picked and sorted for the highest quality beans
- Thorough, sustainable washing and drying technique
- Tested for toxins before it meets your mug
THE BULLETPROOF PROCESS
- Direct partnership with farms to ensure sustainable operations
- Grown on high altitude estates in Guatemala and Colombia
- Sustainably washed, mechanically dried, and tested for toxins
AWESOME BREW. AWESOME YOU.
Your coffee ritual should rock as much as you do. Find your favorite Bulletproof Coffee roast.
- Luminate™ (Light Roast): Vibrant notes of milk chocolate, orange, berry and citrus.
- The Original (Medium Roast): Cinnamon, orange, nectarine, and chocolate opening into a cup that presents distinct notes of sweet plum and gentle orange.
- The Mentalist™ (Medium-Dark Roast): Dark cocoa and vanilla aromatics open up to a rich, full-bodied coffee with cherry sweetness and notes of almond and caramel.
- French Kick® (Dark Roast): Smooth and sweet with pleasant chocolate notes, finishes clean, has a medium body.
You will love the time-saving convenience of our new Ground Bulletproof Coffee, with all the same purity standards as our existing whole bean coffee.
The proprietary Bulletproof Process optimizes every step of coffee production for performance by minimizing the opportunity for performance-robbing mold toxins.
Ingesting mold toxins can contribute to chronic health issues. Bulletproof® Upgraded Coffee Beans are meticulously grown at high altitude on single estates in Guatemala, hand-harvested, carefully processed, handled and roasted to maintain maximum integrity and flavor. The final roast then undergoes proprietary lab testing to verify that our coffee meets the Bulletproof quality and purity standards.
Jump-start your day by blending Upgraded Coffee with Bulletproof® Brain Octane and grass-fed, unsalted butter to energize your mind and body for hours.(+) Supports regenerative antioxidant processes and minimized levels of mold toxins, you will feel the Bulletproof difference with your first cup.
Click on the recipe tab above to learn how to put butter in your coffee, the Bulletproof way.
Our coffee is carefully produced and lab tested using the Bulletproof Process™ to minimize toxins, so you can enjoy a pure cup of coffee worry-free.
Upgraded beans are harvested in Central America from passive organic estates without chemicals (herbicides, pesticides, etc.). Each bean is hand-picked by experienced coffee harvesters – skilled people who only pick perfectly ripe berries. When the coffee beans are not carefully hand-harvested, the beans can be mistakenly picked unripe and damaged, which impacts the taste and can possibly affect the way it makes you feel.
Most coffee beans are left in the sun to wither and dry, or by pressing them and letting them ferment (spoil) to remove the outer layer of the bean. Both of these processing techniques are known to produce significant levels of performance-robbing mold-toxins.
After we pick the ripest cherries, we use the proprietary Bulletproof Process to create a special class of green coffee bean with minimized levels of harmful molds, bacteria, and toxins. The beans are then medium roasted in small batches in the United States under the strictest conditions, which minimize the formation of toxins from the roasting process. Roasting the beans enhances their naturally occurring antioxidant capacity and flavor to provide you with a cup of coffee that has a minimized level of performance-robbing mold-toxins.
How to put butter in your coffee, the Bulletproof way.
Make Bulletproof Coffee right and you’ll feel the difference with your first cup.
Step 1: Brew
Choose your favorite brewing method and use 2 1⁄2 Tablespoons (37ml) freshly ground beans for every 8 ounces of water. (Dave recommends French Press)
Step 2: Bulletproof
Add 1 Tbsp of grass-fed, unsalted butter.
If you’re new to Bulletproof Coffee, add 1 tsp (5 ml) Bulletproof Brain Octane oil to your coffee, gradually increasing each day up to 1 Tbsp. Blend for 20–30 seconds until it’s creamy and frothy.
Drink. Energize. Perform.