ABOUT THE PRODUCT
SUPPORTS CELLULAR ENERGY PRODUCTION
- Animal studies show that it mimics the effect of calorie restriction to create cell-powering mitochondria
- Animal studies show that it scavenges excess glutamate, a neurotransmitter that can cause brain cell death if it accumulates unchecked
- The result: healthy cells producing clean energy
A POWERFUL PROCESS
- Animal studies show that it can create new mitochondria to power cells
- More mitochondria = more cellular energy
- OAA in its raw form is notoriously unstable and quickly degrades, but the stabilized form of OAA in KetoPrime™ is a patented solution that allows it to stay stable for years
STAY AT THE TOP OF YOUR GAME
Take 1 lozenge up to 5 times per day to optimize cellular performance. Place lozenge between gum and cheek. Wait 5 minutes, then chew and swallow.
Oxaloacetate (OAA): OAA is the active ingredient in KetoPrime and mimics the effect of calorie restriction, resulting in an increase of mitochondria production.
This unique type of ketone is required to process ketone bodies in the blood from sources like Brain Octane® oil or carb restriction in the body’s energy production cycle (Kreb Cycle).
OAA primes cells with the required building blocks to get more energy out of every ketone and helps modify glutamate — a neurotransmitter that can make you feel foggy and unfocused.
Other Ingredients: Erythritol, calcium carbonate, di-calcium phosphate, stearic acid, ascorbyl palmitate, natural flavors.