ABOUT THE PRODUCT
BUTTER MADE BETTER
- Creamy, buttery taste
- Clarified to remove most casein and lactose
- Naturally sugar-free, gluten-free, non-GMO
CHURNED TO PERFECTION
- Butter is churned from the cream of grass-fed cows in New Zealand
- Produced in the traditional method by slowly heating grass-fed butter
- Gently heated to remove moisture- resulting in pure butter fat
- Preserves the best parts of butter in a delicious and versatile cooking oil
BUTTER UP YOUR FAVORITE RECIPES
- High smoke point of 485° F makes it the perfect pantry staple
- Cooking with ghee minimizes fat oxidation and maximizes flavor
- Use Ghee to make Bulletproof Coffee, cook, roast, drizzle, bake, spread, sauté…you get the picture
- Delicious buttery taste
- 100% pure butterfat from grass-fed cows
- Clarified over an open flame to remove nearly all casein and lactose
- Versatile cooking fat – use in cooking, baking and Bulletproof Coffee
- Sugar free, gluten-free, non-GMO, from grass-fed butter, and all natural
- High smoke point of 485°F
Besides Bulletproof Coffee, Ghee can also be used:
- As a cooking oil, or substitute for any other oil to add delicious, buttery flavor
- In baked goods
- Drizzled over meats and vegetables
- As versatile as it is delicious, try it blended with Brain Octane oil in Bulletproof Coffee.
How to put Grass-fed Ghee in coffee, the Bulletproof way.
Step 1: Brew
- Choose favorite brewing method and use 2 ½ tablespoons freshly ground beans for every 9 ounces of water.
Step 2: Bulletproof
- Add 1-2 Tbsp of Grass-Fed Ghee.
- If new to Bulletproof Coffee, add 1 tsp Bulletproof Brain Octane to coffee, gradually increasing up to 1-2 Tbsp.
- Blend for 20-30 seconds until it’s creamy and frothy.
- Feel the difference with your first cup.
Note: Ghee does not foam like butter when blended, so coffee may not have a frothy head. Don’t worry, it’s still nutritious and delicious! If you like the foam, try adding a scoop of Bulletproof Collagen Protein. It foams up really well, and provides a great protein boost.
Starts With Better Butter
Bulletproof Ghee is thoughtfully produced in the traditional method by slowly heating grass-fed butter, carefully removing the moisture and milk solids resulting in pure, clarified butterfat that preserves only the best parts of butter.
Naturally gluten-free and non-GMO, Grass-Fed Ghee is the perfect expression of buttery goodness. As versatile as it is delicious, try it drizzled over any food to upgrade meals and power every day.
What can you do with ghee?
Grass-fed Ghee’s high smoke point of 485°F make it great for most cooking applications, and all-around pantry staple. This means ghee-cooked foods, like roasted veggies, will not have oxidative damage that other, less stable cooking fats might. Cook, roast, bake, spread, drizzle, sauté, rub, glaze, brush…you get the picture. The uses of Grass-Fed Ghee are endless.
Ghee can be consumed at any time of the day. Blend it into Bulletproof Coffee for breakfast, or add it to meals throughout the day. Try it as cooking oil or drizzled over any food to upgrade meals.