FOCUS – LIKE A HUG FOR YOUR BRAIN
- New upgraded formula! Reduced amount of stevia and added rhodiola and rose hips.
- Brain hugs all day, everyday.
- Lion’s mane extract not only supports memory and concentration but also supports cognitive function and the nervous system.
- Ready to drink with hot water or add to your favorite coffee or tea.
- Drink in mornings or early afternoons. Double dose during bouts of brain fog.
- Each box includes 20 instant packets.
- Organic, Vegan, Paleo, sugar-free, dairy-free, caffeine-free.
How to Use?
Ready to drink with hot water. Enhance with your choice of nut milk and/or natural sweetener Blend in coconut oil or ghee for a creamier texture. Add to your favorite coffee or morning tea. The best to drink in mornings or early afternoons.
It’s the pencil sharpener for the digital age – allowing you to be “on point” as you put your mind to the next task. Whether you’re writing your next best-seller, prepping for exams, or facing a deadline at work, our savory Lion’s Mane Elixir makes putting your nose to the grindstone actually smell pretty good. Additional ingredients include organic peppermint, rhodiola, rose hips and hint of stevia.
New Upgraded Formula
Organic Dual-Extracted Lion’s Mane Mushroom (1,500 mg)
Our pure, wood-grown lion’s mane mushroom extract is made by dual-extracting the fruiting body of the fungi. The result is 1,500 mg of lion’s mane mushroom extract that’rganic, non-GMO, and free from fillers and carriers.
Organic Field Mint
We add delicious field mint leaf to add a subtle minty taste.
Organic Rose Hips (300 mg)
We’ve always held these beautiful, deep red Vitamin C bombs close to our heart. As kids, we used to play with the “itching powder” from the inside of these fruits and later on, we started eating them as a tasty roadside snack.
Organic Rhodiola (200 mg)
Often called the “Golden Root”, rhodiola root is a super adaptogen, known for its support of concentration and memory. Our rhodiola roots are wild-harvested from the mountains of Tibet and then dual-extracted.
Organic Stevia (50 mg)
We add a pinch of stevia leaf extract for calorie-free sweetness to round out the bitterness of lion’s mane’s natural taste. Our stevia is a high-quality concentrated extract without the common metallic aftertaste.