What is Collagen Protein?
The connective tissue in structures such as skin, hair, nails, and joints
The most abundant protein in the body
The Bulletproof Collagen Protein Difference
- Collagen protein stimulates the body to produce its own collagen which declines with age
- Contains essential amino acids often missing in a modern diet
Easy To Use. Easy To Love.
- Sourced from pasture-raised cows, without added hormones
- Flavorless and mixes easily into hot or cold liquids
- Use in your favorite recipes, smoothies, soups, and of course, Bulletproof Coffee
CAREFULLY SOURCED INGREDIENTS
Bulletproof™ Collagen Protein contains just one ingredient (hydrolyzed collagen powder), and comes from pasture-raised cows without added hormones. Bulletproof Collagen is enzymatically processed several times, to leave its nutrition-giving peptides intact. That makes it highly bioavailable (for maximum impact) – resulting in a neutral-tasting, odorless protein that doesn’t thicken and mixes easily.
Chocolate Raspberry Collagen Muffins
Makes 1 serving
- 1 cup roasted or activated cashew nuts
- ¼ cup Bulletproof Collagen Protein
- ¼ cup Bulletproof Chocolate Powder
- 1 tsp vanilla
- 1 tsp baking powder
- ½ Tbsp apple cider vinegar
- ½ tsp salt · 2 Tbsp Bulletproof Ghee or butter, melted
- Your preferred sweetener to taste
- 2 organic eggs (room temperature)
- Optional: organic raspberries to sprinkle on top
- Preheat the oven to 340°F. Line a muffin tin with paper muffins cups.
- Add the cashew nuts to a food processor and blitz until they become a flour.
- Add all of the remaining ingredients (except raspberries) and blitz together until combined evenly.
- Spoon the mixture evenly into the pre-prepared muffin tin.
- Sprinkle the raspberries on top of the raw muffin mix and gently press them in.
- Place in the oven and cook until golden brown, roughly 25 mins.
- Remove from the oven and allow the muffins to cool.
- Serve and enjoy with a Bulletproof Coffee.
Collagen Vanilla Shake
Makes 1 serving
- 1-2 scoops Bulletproof Collagen Protein
- 1 tsp vanilla
- 1 ½ cups Almond Milk
- 3 cubes of ice
- 1 tsp Brain Octane oil
- Xylitol (to your liking)
- If you prefer chocolate, add 1-2 tbsp. Bulletproof Cacao Powder instead of the VanillaMax, or both for maximum flavor!
Place all ingredients in a blender and blend on high for 1 minute. Enjoy!
Upgraded Collagen Protein Pancakes
Makes 4 servings
- 4 large eggs
- 1 tbsp. xylitol or stevia to taste
- 1 tsp. baking powder
- ½ cup almond or flax meal
- 2 tbsp. coconut flour
- 1 tbsp. pumpkin spice or spice flavoring of choice
- 1 tsp. vanilla
- 2-3 tbsp. pasture-raised Bulletproof Collagen Protein for a boost of connective tissue supporting amino acids!
- Handful of blueberries or fruit of choice
- Combine all ingredients in a blender or in a bowl with a hand mixer
- Grease an iron skillet with grass-fed butter or ghee
- Cook pancake mixture on a low heat until each side is golden brown and pancakes are puffed up (about 3 minutes each side)
- Add more butter and sprinkle with broken-up chocolate or vanilla Collagen Bars!
Bulletproof Collagen Balls
- 4 Scoops Bulletproof Collagen Protein
- 2 Tablespoons Bulletproof Hot Chocolate
- ¾ Cup Organic Almond Meal
- ¼ Cup Bulletproof Cacao Butter
- ¼ Cup Organic Almond Butter
- 2 Tablespoons Raw Honey
- ¼ cup Organic Cacao Nibs
- ½ cup Organic shredded coconut (optional)
- Pinch of Himalayan Sea Salt
- Place protein powder, hot chocolate, and almond meal in a mixing bowl and blend.
- Cut in the cacao butter with a fork or pastry cutter then mix in almond butter, raw honey, cacao nibs and sea salt.
- Mix well until the mixture is cookie dough in texture.
- Scoop a tablespoon of dough and roll into balls, repeat. Enjoy.
Note: You could also roll the balls in unsweetened organic shredded coconut for an added crunch.