ABOUT THE PRODUCT
ENERGIZE MIND AND BODY
- Power your day with targeted nutrients for sustained energy support, all in a caffeine-free collagen protein powder
- Custom Adaptogens Blend of ginseng and cordyceps mushroom
- Restore and recover with 20g grass-fed collagen protein, which supports healthy skin, bones and joints
RECHARGE WITH ENERGY THAT LASTS
- Magnesium is required for energy production, and MCT oil gives your brain and body access to ketone energy
- Delivers a complete amino acid profile to fuel your day with a strong foundation
- Adaptogens help the body manage occasional stress. Adaptogenic ginseng helps prevent mental fatigue, and cordyceps supports stamina and endurance
HOW TO USE IT
- Mix 2 scoops into your morning coffee, milk of choice or smoothie
- Add it to hot or cold drinks
- Dark Chocolate flavor is lightly sweetened with stevia, not sugar
CAREFULLY SOURCED INGREDIENTS
Hydrolyzed Collagen, Partially Hydrolyzed Guar Gum (SunFiber®), Caprylic Acid Triglycerides, Panax ginseng Root Extract (4% Ginsenosides), Organic Cordyceps militaris (Fruiting Body Extract), L-Tryptophan, Phosphatidylcholine (from Sunflower Lecithin), Sunflower Lecithin, Cocoa, Guar Gum, Gum Acacia, Xanthan Gum, Natural Flavors, MCT Oil Powder (Caprylic and Capric Acid Triglycerides from Highly Refined Coconut and/or Palm Kernel Oil, Tapioca Dextrin), Stevia Leaf Extract (Rebaudioside A Processed from Stevia Leaf).
FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS
Which ingredients found in Energy Collagen Protein provide sustained energy?
We carefully selected the ingredients in Energy Collagen Protein to provide sustained energy with the right blend of nutrients. Check them out:
- Custom Adaptogens Blend: We’re really excited about this one. Our Custom Adaptogens Blend includes panax ginseng (an adaptogen) and cordyceps. We chose these ingredients because of their potential to promote increased stamina, endurance and energy production. Another way of saying, our Custom Adaptogens Blend is a foundation for energy at the cellular level.
- MCT oil: Pure MCT oil supports sustained energy by giving your brain and body access to ketones, molecules that give you an energy boost without the crash.
- Phosphatidylcholine: Found naturally in foods like eggs, brussels sprouts and cod, this ingredient helps your body break down fat and use it for energy.
- All nine essential amino acids: These give Energy Collagen Protein its complete amino acid profile, which means you get meaningful amounts of the building blocks your body needs to build tissue, produce energy and power your day.
What is the best time of day to take Energy Collagen Protein?
You can take Energy Collagen Protein any time of day—it doesn’t contain any sugar or caffeine. Enjoy it once per day, and we like having it in the morning to start the day with a foundation for lasting energy.
How can I incorporate Energy Collagen Protein into my everyday routine?
Here are a few ways we’ve used this product:
- Blend it into your breakfast smoothie
- Shake it up with water or your milk of choice
- Stir it into coffee
- Add it to anything that could use a sweet serving of protein (it’s heat-stable!)
Does protein give you energy?
Have you ever wondered, “Does collagen give you energy?” Or have you ever felt replenished and refueled after a complete protein-rich meal?
On top of muscle development and tissue repair, protein plays a role in your energy levels. Your body can use amino acids to produce and regulate energy. That’s why you want to make sure you’re getting a complete protein profile from your diet.
Good news: You get all nine essential amino acids in Energy Collagen Protein, plus a blend of quality ingredients for sustained energy. Better news: It’s available in Dark Chocolate and Vanilla Bean flavors. Yum.
What are the nine essential amino acids and why are they important?
The nine essential amino acids are histidine, isoleucine, leucine, lysine, methionine, phenylalanine, threonine, tryptophan and valine. They’re called “essential” because you have to get these amino acids from your diet.
So, why do they matter? Your body uses amino acids as the building blocks for protein. That’s a big deal because protein isn’t just for muscles—it helps your body grow, repair tissue and perform everyday functions.