ABOUT THE PRODUCT
AN ALL-IN-ONE SOLUTION TO POWER YOUR DAY
- All 9 essential amino acids for a complete amino acid profile
- A Custom Energy Blend of nutrients including ginseng, magnesium and cordyceps mushroom
- Grass-fed collagen protein
- MCT oil
- Cocoa for delicious chocolate flavor
COMPLETELY NEW ENERGY
- A complete amino acid profile and energy nutrients to start your day with a strong foundation
- Ginseng, magnesium and cordyceps mushroom support stamina, endurance and energy production†
- MCT oil supports sustained energy by giving your brain and body access to ketones
- Phosphatidylcholine helps your body break down fat and use it for energy
- Collagen protein provides building blocks for healthy skin, bones and joints
HOW TO USE IT
- Mix two scoops with at least 8 oz. of water or milk of choice
- Blend it into your breakfast smoothie
- Mixes easily in hot or cold drinks
- Add it to anything that could use a sweet serving of protein
CAREFULLY SOURCED INGREDIENTS
Hydrolyzed Collagen, Partially Hydrolyzed Guar Gum (SunFiber®), Caprylic Acid Triglycerides, Panax ginseng Root Extract (4% Ginsenosides), Organic Cordyceps militaris (Fruiting Body Extract), L-Tryptophan, Phosphatidylcholine (from Sunflower Lecithin), Sunflower Lecithin, Cocoa, Guar Gum, Gum Acacia, Xanthan Gum, Natural Flavors, MCT Oil Powder (Caprylic and Capric Acid Triglycerides from Highly Refined Coconut and/or Palm Kernel Oil, Tapioca Dextrin), Stevia Leaf Extract (Rebaudioside A Processed from Stevia Leaf).
FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS
What are the nine essential amino acids and why are they important?
The nine essential amino acids are histidine, isoleucine, leucine, lysine, methionine, phenylalanine, threonine, tryptophan and valine. They’re called “essential” because you have to get these amino acids from your diet.
So, why do they matter? Your body uses amino acids as the building blocks for protein. That’s a big deal because protein isn’t just for muscles—it helps your body grow, repair tissue and perform everyday functions.
Which ingredients found in Complete Daily Energy provide sustained energy?
We carefully selected the ingredients in Complete Daily Energy to provide sustained energy with the right blend of nutrients. Check them out:
- All nine essential amino acids: These give Complete Daily Energy its complete amino acid profile, which means you get meaningful amounts of the building blocks your body needs to build tissue, produce energy and power your day.
- Custom Energy Blend: We’re really excited about this one. Our Custom Energy Blend includes magnesium citrate, panax ginseng (an adaptogen) and cordyceps. We chose these ingredients because of their potential to increase stamina, endurance and energy production.† Another way of saying, our Custom Energy Blend is a foundation for energy at the cellular level.
- MCT oil: Pure MCT oil supports sustained energy by giving your brain and body access to ketones, molecules that give you an energy boost without the crash.
- Phosphatidylcholine: Found naturally in foods like eggs, brussels sprouts and cod, this ingredient helps your body break down fat and use it for energy.
What is the best time of day to take Complete Daily Energy?
You can take Complete Daily Energy any time of day—it doesn’t contain any sugar or caffeine. Enjoy it once per day, and we like having it in the morning to start the day with a foundation for lasting energy.
How can I incorporate Complete Daily Energy into my everyday routine?:
Here are a few ways we’ve used Complete Daily Energy:
- Blend it into your breakfast smoothie
- Shake it up with water or your milk of choice
- Stir it into coffee
- Add it to anything that could use a sweet serving of protein (Complete Daily Energy is heat-stable!)
Does protein give you energy?
Have you ever wondered, “Does collagen give you energy?” Or have you ever felt replenished and refueled after a complete protein-rich meal?
On top of muscle development and tissue repair, protein plays a role in your energy levels. Your body uses amino acids to produce and regulate energy. That’s why you want to make sure you’re getting a complete protein profile from your diet.
Good news: You get all nine essential amino acids in Complete Daily Energy, plus a blend of quality ingredients for sustained energy. Better news: It’s available in Dark Chocolate and Vanilla Bean flavors. Yum.