ABOUT THE PRODUCT
CHOOSE A BETTER PROTEIN BAR
- 11g protein in each bar
- 2g sugar, no added sugar
- Collagen protein sourced from grass-fed cows
- Gluten-free, dairy-free and non-GMO
- A Bulletproof take on classic cookie dough made with bits of organic chocolate and rich cacao nibs
PROVEN INGREDIENTS. DELICIOUS RESULTS.
- Collagen protein provides essential building blocks for bones, joints and skin
- Quality fats from MCT oil and cashew butter for sustained energy
STAY STRONG AND FUELED
- Enjoy a keto-friendly snack that tastes like a cookie and fuels like a protein bar
- Stay Bulletproof on-the-go
- Visit the Bulletproof Blog for fun ways to give recipes a protein plus-up
CAREFULLY SOURCED INGREDIENTS
CHOCOLATE CHIP COOKIE DOUGH
Ingredients: Cashew butter, inulin, hydrolyzed collagen, MCT oil powder (caprylic and capric acid triglycerides from highly refined coconut oil, tapioca dextrin), organic unsweetened chocolate, cashew meal, sunflower lecithin. Less than 2% of: organic cacao nibs, safflower or sunflower oil, vanilla extract, sea salt, organic stevia leaf extract, natural flavor.
FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS
What is the source of protein found in these bars?
Every Bulletproof Collagen Protein Bar delivers 11 grams of protein per serving because they are made with hydrolyzed collagen protein and cashew butter. Bulletproof runs rigorous lab testing for toxins to deliver a clean product, free from pesticides, for a trusted source of cashew butter in every bite.
How does Bulletproof achieve low net carbs?
Net carbs are calculated by subtracting total carbohydrates by grams of fiber and grams of sugar alcohol. Bulletproof Collagen Protein Bars include inulin, from chicory root, which is a good dietary fiber source. Each serving of Bulletproof Collagen Protein Bars delivers 4-5 grams of net carbs because we include a higher amount of fiber.
Why do these bars include safflower or sunflower oil?
You’ll notice these bars include a small amount of safflower or sunflower oil, less than 2%, which are mixed with ground cashews to make cashew butter. We only source non-GMO sunflower and safflower oils that are high-oleic, similar to other Bulletproof fats like olive oil or cashews. The tested oxidation levels for our high-oleic vegetable oils meet the same limits set for other Bulletproof fats, such as grass-fed butter and coconut oil.
Are these collagen bars vegetarian?
The hydrolyzed collagen used in Bulletproof Collagen Protein Bars is sourced from the hides of grass-fed cows, so none of them would be considered vegetarian.