What is the effect of Creatine?
Creatine is a naturally occurring amino acid that improves explosive strength and power.
Creatine and Sodium are “co-transporters”, meaning that creatine absorption is dependent on having adequate levels of sodium. Himalayan Pink Salt is regarded as the highest quality and most nutrient-dense source of sodium on the planet. The inclusion of creatine can be promoted by additional sugars (by simulating an insulin response). Insulin helps to transport nutrients to the cells. This is the reason lots of commercial products also contain sugars creatine. Fenugreek seed extract activates the insulin receptor in a natural way.
In its natural state creatine can be found in foods like beef and pork, although most of it get broken down during cooking.
Use & Dosage
BioCreatine™ is a dietary supplement that falls into the category of amino acids.
Suggested use: Take 1 or 2 servings a day with water or as directed by a healthcare practitioner.
Ingredients per serving (4 capsules)
|Micronized creatine monohydrate||2500 mg||RI unknown|
|Fenugreek extract||450 mg||RI unknown|
|Himalaya pink salt||250 mg||4%|
RI = EU Reference Intake
Other Ingredients: Vegetable capsule, cellulose, vegetable stearate, silica.
- Do not exceed recommended dose.
- Keep out of reach of children
- Do not purchase if outer seal is damaged or broken.
- Please consult with your medical practitioner first if you are undergoing treatment for a medical condition, are taking any medications or other non-Natural Stackstm supplements or if you are pregnant or lactating.
- Store tightly closed in a cool and dry place.
A food supplement should not be used as a substitute for a varied and balanced diet and a healthy lifestyle.