What is Smart Caffeine?
Smart Caffeine is simply a combination of two natural ingredients (Caffeine Anhydrous and L-theanine) which have been carefully sourced for purity.
What is caffeine anhydrous?
Caffeine is the energizing compound typically found in many popular drinks like coffee, tea, and soft drinks. Caffeine Anhydrous is the pure powdered form of caffeine extracted from natural sources. It’s absorbed faster by the body compared to caffeinated drinks. Another benefit of Caffeine Anhydrous is that you can accurately track of your dose. SMART CAFFEINE™ contains 100 mg of Caffeine Anhydrous in each capsule. Each package contains 60 capsules.
Use & Dosage
Smart Caffeine™ is a dietary supplement that falls within the category of amino acids.
Suggested use: Take a quantity of 1 or 2 capsules when you need focused energy. Avoid usage in the evening. Do not exceed the total daily dosage of 6 capsules. Smart Caffeine™ can be used daily. However, we recommend taking a break for 1 or 2 days a week (e.g., weekends).
Ingredients per dosage (1 capsule)
|Natural Caffeine (from coffee beans)||100 mg||*|
Other Ingredients: Vegetable capsule, cellulose, vegetable stearate, silica.
RI = EU Reference Intake, *= Reference Intake unavailable
- Do not exceed recommended dose.
- Contains caffeine and therefore not recommended for children and pregnant women
- Keep out of reach of children
- Do not purchase if outer seal is damaged or broken.
- If you are suffering from anxiety, please use products that are rich in caffeine (like Smart Caffeine™) with caution.
- Please consult with your medical practitioner first if you are undergoing treatment for a medical condition, are taking any medications or other non-Natural Stackstm supplements or if you are pregnant or lactating.
Store tightly closed in a cool and dry place.
A food supplement should not be used as a substitute for a varied and balanced diet and a healthy lifestyle.