Quality standards and unique features that we have achieved:
- 100% pure C8 content and reliable, fast energy without the burden of digestion
- 4 times more ketone generation efficiency compared to high quality coconut oil
- Premium quality of 100% coconut origin in glass
- direct support of fat burning through ketone formation
- fast and stable energy for high mental and physical performance
- versatile use in meals and drinks, without aroma and additives
Powerlogs oils and fats meet the highest quality criteria and aim to combine pure original taste and functionality.
At Powerlogy, we strive to do our utmost to develop products that combine the power of pure taste and functionality for extra energy and superior physical and mental performance. We believe that quality food changes thinking and that is why all our products have a high nutritional value.
What makes C8 MCT oil unique and why is it premium and worth more?
POWER MCT oil is a special extract of 100% coconut origin without chemical additives and preservatives with a concentrated dose of pure C8 caprylic acid.
MCT fats with medium chain length (8-12 carbons) are considered to be one of the most effective sources of energy for the brain but also the muscles. Their metabolic pathway is very fast and without the gall bladder they convert into the ketones in the liver, which under certain conditions can penetrate into the brain. From current knowledge of science and metabolism, ketones are a much cleaner and more efficient source of energy for the brain and muscles than glucose.
However, MCT is not like MCT in terms of production, quality and purity. Thanks to its composition, the Power C8 MCT is indeed much more efficient than conventional coconut oil, where lauric acid (C12), which makes up 50% of the composition and is no longer considered to be MCT in practice. Its processing and use as an energy source is the same as for longer chain fats.
Of all the fats, caprylic acid (C8), which accounts for only about 6% of coconut oil, converts most effectively into ketones. Most of the MCT oils on the market are a mixture of C8 and C10 in different proportions, where in the lower-quality ones there are also residues of other fats, or some residues of other substances (impurities) after processing the oil. In the Powerlogy portfolio you will find a high quality and pure mixture of 70:30 – C8 / C10 , but also this pure C8 MCT.
MCT oil is tasteless and aromatic, so it has a versatile use. You can add it to coffee, smoothies, desserts, salads, etc. to improve energy production and fat burning. MCT oil is most used by people to support mental performance, replace short-term energy from sugars, switch to a low-carb to ketogenic diet, or athletes for extra energy and accelerated recovery.
MCT oil is easy to store, does not require a refrigerator and is liquid at room temperature.
DOSAGE: The recommended optimal dose for an ordinary person without extreme sports load is 10-15 ml per drink or meal 1 to 2 times a day.
How to best use MCT oil:
- to coffee with butter, ghee, collagen or MCT oil
- as a substitute for unsuitable vegetable and animal fats in nutrition
- into smoothies and shakes for more stable energy
- for salads and dressings instead of regular oils
- to promote low carb, vegan and keto eating
- the recommended daily dose must not be exceeded
- the nutritional supplement must not be used as a substitute for a varied diet
- the nutritional supplement must be stored out of the reach of children
Composition and characteristics
Product description : C8 MCT Oil
Additional info : MCT medium chain triglycerides
Weight / volume: 500 ml
Composition : 100% MCT Oil Coconut (99% C8 Caprylic acid)
Country of origin of raw material : Sri Lanka / Philippines
Made in : Switzerland
Energy value : 3489 kJ / 849 kcal
Fats : 94.3 g
of which saturated fatty acids : 94.2 g
C8 ratio : 99.9%
Carbohydrates : 0 g
of which sugars : 0 g
Fiber : 0 g
Protein : 0 g
Salt : 0 g