What Is The Bulletproof Diet?
So many diets create an all-or-nothing mentality that makes you feel deprived when you follow it and guilty when you “mess up.” These diets aren’t sustainable and lead to binging, crashing, and just giving up.
The Bulletproof Diet isn’t like that. It’s a realistic approach to eating nutrient-dense fats, protein, and tons of organic vegetables to increase fat burning and send energy levels through the roof.
The Bulletproof Diet will help you:
- Lose weight without calorie-counting or weighing food
- Boost energy and willpower
- Increase cognitive function as well as physical and mental performance
- Increase nutrient stores and strengthen immune function
What can you eat?
The Bulletproof Diet Roadmap is the best place to start if you’re unfamiliar with the diet or if you’re looking for an easy reference to the best foods for your body. This one-page download will help you:
- Easily navigate all aspects of the Bulletproof Diet on a single page (for free!)
- Get bonus tips on meal timing and fasting protocol
Using the Bulletproof Diet Roadmap
The Roadmap offers a number of food options on a spectrum of green (eat as much as you want!) to yellow (limit these foods) to red (these should be avoided, but it’s not the end of the world if you eat them).
Using the Roadmap is simple:
- Eat the stuff in the green zone
- No calorie counting. No measuring. Eat until you’re satisfied.
- Feel your brain, body, and hormones re-awaken, effortlessly lose weight, and gain muscle with little exercise.
The Roadmap also includes details about:
- When to eat
- Exactly what foods and beverages to include
- How much to eat, including recommended serving sizes